ASTC Organization Structure
- The Executive Council (EC) sets the vision and mission of ASTC
- Adjusts and approves budgets as proposed by the Steering Committee
- The EC is comprised of representatives of Tier 1 ASTC member companies.
- The Steering Committee (SC) is responsible for project definition, execution, and oversight, as well as for optimization of entire projects.
- SC is charged with the compilation and summarization of project activities, goals, and achievements for the EC.
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 member companies can have one representative on the Steering Committee.
- The Technology Committee (TC) will generate project proposals for SC action and approval.
- Individual projects will reside within the Technology Committee, making it the direct interface between ASTC and universities.
- Projects will have team leaders and other industry personnel to manage universities and research partners, project definition, execution, and oversight.